1- Information Collection
- Information Company Collects. Company may collect the following information that identifies you when accessing the Site(collectively, “Information”),(i) information which includes usernames, names, addresses,phone numbers,birth dates, pick up order reservation information,and email addresses,(“Personally Identifiable Information”),(ii) other information you provide to Company but that does not identify you personally,such as records of your visits,and (iii)information you submit when using the Site, information from third parties, and trafficand usage information generated from your visits to the Site, including traffic data and the type of device that you use to access the Site.
- Tracking Technologies Company Uses. Company may use a variety of technologies to collect Information, including cookies, flash cookies, web beacons, general login information, and referral information from third party websites. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information.It helps us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns,
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Site according to your individual interests,
- speed up your searches, and
- recognize you when you return to the Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- How Company Collects Information. The information Company collects on or through the Site may include (i) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.This includes information provided at the time of requesting pick-up orders, (ii) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us, (iii) details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders, and (iv) your search queries on the Site.
2- No Information Collected from Children: The Site is intended for adult audiences and is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
3- How Company Uses Information: Company may use the Information it collects to provide,operate,maintain,improve,and promote the Site; enable you to access and use the Site, including viewing content; send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests, providing you service and support, and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events; monitor and analyze trends,usage,and activities in connection with the Site and for marketing or advertising purposes; investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Site, and other illegal activities; and personalize the Site content,features, or advertisements.
The Company does not sell Information to third parties.
4- Information Sharing
- Buyers of the Company. Company may share Information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about the Site users is among the assets transferred.
- User Settings. Company shall provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding Company’s collection, use, and sharing of your information, to the extent required by law, which might include the ability to correct, update, and delete your account information; change choices for subscriptions and newsletters; choose whether or not to receive offers from Company; and choose whether you receive targeted advertising from Company or third party advertising partners.You may also send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
- We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
5. No Security Guarantees:
Company does not guarantee against all unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction or Information. You can help protect the privacy of your own Information by using encryption and other techniques to prevent unauthorized interception of your Information. You are responsible for the security of your Information that you transmit to the Company or view, download, or otherwise access when using unencrypted, public, or otherwise unsecured networks.
6. Changes to Policy:
7. Links to Other Websites:
Company will not be responsible for the content on or privacy practices of third-party sites linked to from the Site.
The information Company obtains from or about you may be processed and stored in the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than the country in which you reside.
Contact: You may contact Company at 8962 Beaver Valley Rd, Chimacum, WA 98325 or by email email@example.com.